COMPACK SRI LANKA - 2018
Some of the finest companies in the packaging industry come together to showcase the latest technology and products available in the market at COMPACK SRI LANKA 2018, which is the largest and most focused packaging exhibition in the country. COMPACK SRI LANKA will create an opportunity for packaging industry suppliers to meet and interact with buyers and identify ways of fulfilling their respective objectives.
With the growing demand for packaging in the country and rapid growth in the market after the end to the civil conflict and opening of new regions, COMPACK SRI LANKA is expected to draw even more interest than ever before. Several sub events have been planned during the exhibition making it a must for all those associated with the packaging business. Be a part of the world of packaging in Sri Lanka and widen your horizons.
- Increase annual production to 200,000 MT
- Exports are expected to reach its USD $15 Billion target by 2015.
- Packaged food is forecast to sustain growth momentum, posting a CAGR of 10% over 2013-2018 reaching almost US$3.0 billion in 2018.
- The main economic sectors of the country are tourism, tea export, apparel, textile, rice production and other agricultural products.
- In addition to these economic sectors, overseas employment contributes highly in foreign exchange, 90% of expatriate Sri Lankans reside in the Middle East.
Sri Lanka has enjoyed strong GDP growth rates consistently in the range of 7-8% in the recent years
With an economy of over US$ 50 Billion and a per capita gross domestic product (GDP) of about US$ 2400/- . The Government has been deregulating, privatizing and opening the economy to international competitions. The need for new technology in the packaging industry is at a high demand today... Read More