Sri Lanka has enjoyed strong GDP growth rates consistently in the range of 7-8% in the recent years
With an economy of over US$ 50 Billion and a per capita gross domestic product (GDP) of about US$ 2400/- . The Government has been deregulating, privatizing and opening the economy to international competitions. With many sectors recording consistent growth and a very strong export sector, the need for new technology in the packaging industry is at a high demand today. 2011 exports have exceeded USD11 Billion recording a growth rate of 22% and with several initiatives taken by the government; exports was expected to reach its USD 15 Billion target by 2015 and more in 2016 . Packaging remains one of the most important industries that are directly linked to exports, in addition to a fast growing domestic market with increased consumption and spending power. The need for the latest technology is great and it is the opportune moment to step into this fast emerging market. It is a market in which all indicators are moving in the right direction.
This is an opportunity not to be missed. Come, be part of the growth story of the Sri Lankan Packaging Industry. You could only gain and prosper by your participation in this prestigious event and become a proud partner in booming the Sri Lankan economy.
Reasons to Participate
- Product / service Display will enhance your Business
- Cost effective way of reaching the market
- Ability to Secure leads and business for a sustainable period of time.
- Convenient way of showcasing latest product & services to client.
- Opportunities to expand business establish trade & partnerships & build capacity for sustained growth & development
- Opportunity for developing new business relationships & forging new partnerships
- Common industry meeting Place
- Chance of meeting international players & the possibility of creating business tie ups
- Chance of creating markets towards business expansion