Bandaranaike Memorial International Conference Hall, Colombo
The Bandaranaike Memorial International Conference Hall (BMICH) has state-of-the-art facilities, halls, convention rooms and halls – ideal for business meetings, exhibitions or conventions. Deemed as one of Asia’s most up-to-date conference venues and ranked as South Asia’s best, the BMICH blends the best of professional facilities with the natural beauty of Paradise offering memories that last a lifetime.
The BMICH and its surrounding gardens are situated on the Bauddhaloka Mawatha, which is one of the main roads in the residential part of the city of Colombo and covers an area of about 37 acres. It is within easy access from any point of the city.
Bauddhaloka Mawatha, Colombo 07
Phone: +94 11 2691131
How to reach...
The Hall indeed promises to be one of the premier tourist attractions in the country for its striking appearance and as it is one of the few conference halls of this kind in Asia.
- Colombo International Airport – 32 km (Via Peliyagoda -> Dr.Danister De Silva Mawatha -> Borella)
- Sri Lanka Parliament – 8.5 km (via Rajagiriya)
- The Sovereign Residencies [BMICH Hotel] – 3.5 km (via Rajagiriya -> Bauddhaloka Mawatha)
- Colombo University – 2 km
- National Museum – 2.3 km
- Colombo Fort Railway Station – 4 km
- Colombo Central Bus Depot – 4.5 km